Caribbean Payroll Company (CPC) has been active on the Dutch Caribbean islands since 2008, with offices in Curaçao and St. Maarten. CPC specializes in processing payrolls, perform local payroll related payments and providing related HRM consultancy.
More and more organizations choose to outsource the payroll, in order to assure a correct and (cost)efficient process and assurance to be compliant on all islands.
CPC currently handles the payrolls of over 450 companies every month, with workforces ranging from one to several thousand employees. CPC handles payrolls of expatriates, companies, and foundations in all areas of business in Curaçao, St. Maarten, Aruba, and the BES islands.
Per 2016, Walter Putman is the managing director of Caribbean Payroll Company. Together with his team, the activities of the company grow year-by-year.
It is our mission to be our clients’ trusted business partner and use our expertise and knowledge to provide our clients with the best payroll services possible while avoiding tax and labor-law risks and improving clients’ compliance with payroll-related employer duties.
CPC aims to be the most reliable business partner and market leader in the area of payroll admin services.
Our Core Values
Our core values are the principles of our organization; they are the principles of how we treat our employees, clients, partners, and suppliers.
- Passion – We approach each day with a spirit of optimism and enthusiasm to achieve the best performance possible.
- Integrity, Dignity, and Respect – We build trust by imposing upon ourselves a high standard of service and behavior.
- Teamwork & Cooperation – We share, we learn, and only by working together do we achieve success.
- Entrepreneurship – We stimulate ourselves to take initiatives, assume responsibility, and push our limits.
- Work-Life Balance – We enjoy work, we enjoy family, and we enjoy life.
Interested? Please reach out and let’s discuss how we may help!